Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jump In

The first time I remember wearing a one piece jumper was to school on my 10th birthday... I think it's time to dust it off again. Okay, maybe not the exact same item, but the trend nonetheless. I wasn't in the market for a jumper until one of my recent thrift trips. It was fate. It found me. It was a petite! Sold. Being the height of most 7th graders means I have more than a hard time finding the right length in bottoms, a section I usually skip over in most thrift stores. So finding this gem in the dress department was a no brainer. Here is how I resurrected the jumper from 1995




Jumper, belts, shoes, crochet vest, sunglasses: thrift; jewelry: forever21; hat: aldo; cardigan: target
After a little investigation, it seems several labels and I are connected to the same brain waves. These are my favorites:

TBA SS '11 www.asos.com to purchase

Free People

modcloth 

No comments:

Post a Comment