Monday, March 14, 2011

Leading Ladies

Many things inspire my wardrobe but nothing gives me a kick in the pants like seeing an outfit put together perfectly. With the ungodly amount of blogs out there, I must give a 'tip of the hat' to some of my favorite leading ladies (all which can be found to the right under the cherry on top)
First and foremost, the numero uno blog I started reading is the man repeller. Witty, unpredictable and a not afraid to rock menswear. Enough said.

Next is Sunday Crossbow. Who shall be described as a comic book caper:  "with an ensemble of extraordinaire, Miss Sunday Crossbow is always ahead of the curve. Her exacting eye for one of a kind finds is always on point. Her kryptonite: $1 fur shawls and a good blazer"

Next is a newer blog to me. I saw a few outfits of Another Day To Dress Up and i instantly fell for her distinct style. I know, I know I'm way behind on this gal, but better late than never, right? The best sweater ever in 3,2,1...

Moving right along, here is the talented Mrs. Shores in A Flattering Tale. With her inspiration gathered from a multitude of places, she is never lacking in a well written and informative blog. I look for her updates in labels and life. She's currently a featured blog with a radio spot, so KUDOS to you! And look out for those giveaways.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you are sweet! What an honor to be featured among these lovely ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog :) following!

    www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete