Monday, June 6, 2011

coherent optional

Too busy for words, and new posts, but I'm never too busy to get in the summer feel when music and fashion collide. Bonnaroo is days away and I can't help but get my wardrobe festival ready. Ideally I would wear something like this and look impossibly refreshed at all hours
But I have a feeling that after 4 days of camping (aka not showering) I'll look like this...
But then again who doesn't want to be a little Courtney Love cracked out here and there? Not sure how many photos I will take but I hope by the end of the extended weekend I too can have this vacant and withdrawn look.

Since the weather will definitely be on the warm and wet side, I must take this in consideration and pack accordingly. Here's what I'm thinking about:






No comments:

Post a Comment