Monday, July 11, 2011

Back To It

I have been absent, I have been negligent and most of all, completely laking in posts. But the outfits have continued as have my stalking of all your blogs. Especially when I can't post, looking at your blogs keeps me motivated. So thank you all.

I don't normally dish out my personal info but for those of you who were listening last time, I talked about the winds of change. Well, it seems the dust has mostly settled and I can now announce that I have a new job. I am now the Visual Manager of the retail shop I have been employed with since September. (Side note, I'm not trying to be vague to be mysterious, only to not ruffle the feathers of the corporate code of conduct. No lawsuits for this girl.) Overly joyed and completely overwhelmed; two emotions that have already fused together to make my left eye start twitching when I received my binder. True story.

Now that that's over... off to the outfit we go. What to do with a cropped tank when you can't wear high waisted pants all the time... Throw it over a maxi dress, I say









cropped top and sunglasses forever21, dress (old) new york &co, shoes (old) journeys kids, hat UO, purse thrift

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you!! Just settle in and then hop a train when you transfer to NYC later, wink wink. :)

    -Hope
    www.aflatteringtale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. at last! I missed that twitching left eye!

    ReplyDelete