Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Mad Caper

I am going to apologize in advance for the amount of pictures in this post. WhenEmerald invited me to a shoot with her, I was elated and completely out of my element. With her ease in front of the camera and professional photographer husband, Jared, I was a little intimidated (honesty). But they were both helpful and patient... and it never hurts to try something new: hence our capes. It just so happened that we purchased our capes around the same time so without question we became ladies in caping, or ladies who cape, or memoirs of a caper, should I keep going?? Because I've got a million of 'em.






But don't be mistaken, these capes aren't just for a day of photos. On the rare occasion that Spring rears its beautiful head, this baby gets to see the sunshine.
cape: thrift (goldmine!) find; dress: target; belt and shoes: forever21; tights: urban outfitters; jewelry: form all over; headpiece: homemade by yours truly 


Isn't she too cute? If you like her style you'll love her blog at Sunday Crossbow
Cape, gloves, purse, shoes: thrift

And lastly, I'm predicting a then and now moment...in capes of course, duh

No comments:

Post a Comment