Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunrise, Sunset

I tend to question the phrase 'vintage' when it is an opinion and used to describe clothing. Dictionary.com defines the adjective as 'representing the high quality of a past time', what a great depiction. Only a handful of times have I been so lucky to find vintage clothes without the item telling it's history in gory detail (ie stains and whatnot). This, my fashion friends, is one of those bronze and shiny moments.


I suppose the dress had a matching belt at one time with the tiny loops but no worries, I wanted to throw my own navy spin into the mix. A skinny bold belt helps give a ladylike shape.




The dress is even more delicate and beautiful in person. A perfect modest length for any lady but with an eye-catchingly low back. It's Mad Men sophistication in a dress.
Dress, gloves, clutch, shoes, fringe shawl: thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment